Engaging with the community
OCCI came to us having tried to redevelop their site but failing with another developer after difficulty getting a new website that could be seen as better than the current.
We completed 2 different concepts for OCCI, which both they loved but they decided with the simpler one to cater to their target market.
The new OCCI website features:
- Gallery system with random creature feature images on homepage and sidebar to show off gorgeous photography and information
- WordPress based content management system
- Multi-level user system where different arms can submit news/page update/events to the website for approval
- Event system with calendaring and sidebar event previews
- Blog (news) system with RSS syndication
- Individual arm pages with news specific to each arm
Visit OCCI.org.au to see it now live!